- Outstanding Period Country House
- Grade II Listed with Great Potential
- Together with 2 Partly Converted Barns
- Planning Permission Granted
- Ideal Renovation/Restoration Project
- In Approximately 5 Acres of Grounds
An outstanding historic Grade II Country House together with two partially renovated stone barns and approximately five acres of gardens and grounds. The substantial 7 bedroom house has many original features with spectacular reception rooms and stands alongside the 2 barns, which are in need of completion and further renovation, all with views of open countryside. A rare & unique opportunity to purchase these properties as one lot.